1) Uncle loves me so much. Sometimes, it’s painful.
2) “You’re as comforting as a cigarette.” “But I’m burning.”
3)Pregnancy Test: Positive.
Sonography Report: Normal.
Sex: Female. Abortion.
4) “All my toys are yours“,
read her brother’s death note.
5) The fool didn’t know, it was impossible.
So he achieved.
6) “Born to such rich parents, this boy has some life”, exclaimed the neighbours.
Somewhere in heaven, three unborn sisters cried
7) She was very excited today, after-all the school was re-opening after long summer break.Now, once again she can start selling the stationery at traffic signal to feed her family.
8) S(he) Be(lie)ve(d)
9) Once a 5 year old boy was standing barefooted in the shallow water of the ocean…He was repeating the same sentence to the waves – “Even if you touch my feet a thousand times, I won’t forgive you for taking my parents away“.
10) “Don’t go out now. It’s not safe. You don’t know how cruel men are”,said the husband to his wife who was about to step out of the house.
She smiled sardonically looking at him with a swollen eye turned blue black, his gift to her from the night before and asked “How much worse can they be?”.
11) “I don’t want to go to school anymore, Mom. The students hate me, and the teachers think I’m stupid.”
“But, sweetie, you have to. You’re the principal.”
12) It was a tight place, she tried to squeeze in to – no room for her, she realized eventually.He was too full of himself.
13)My son is trapped in a women’s Body.
Yes my wife is pregnant.
14) She cut open her husband’s body, washed and sterilized the knife and cleaned the blood that flew out on the table before the police inspector came.
Then she drew out the form from her desk and wrote in cause of death: Infection in pulmonary arteries and signed as the Prosector.
15) The wet kiss that she planted on my cheek as I entered our home brought a wide smile on my face, in spite of the horrid time I’d had at work today.
I picked her in my arms and showered her face with kisses – my daughter Anwesha was growing up to be quite a good girl, in spite of her father having rejected both her mother and herself at birth.
PS: These two liners are not my own 🙂 Found these awesome two-line stories from #quora.com so courtesy goes to awesome #quoraians who framed this from various places 🙂